ROAR
I followed Mcwicked and he took - Printable Version

+- ROAR (http://www.calavero.org)
+-- Forum: Öffentlicher Bereich (http://www.calavero.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Bewerbungen (http://www.calavero.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: I followed Mcwicked and he took (/showthread.php?tid=2312)

I followed Mcwicked and he took - wh3171 - 12-25-2019

LONDON - Susie Wolff was promoted to official test driver for Williams for the 2015 Formula One season on Friday, increasing her chances of becoming the first female racer on the grid since 1976. St.Louis Blues Gear .Wolff will build on her three seasons as the teams development driver by taking part in the first two practice sessions at races still to be determined, as well as two test days. She will also conduct extensive simulator testing to help with the development of Williams new cars.If Valtteri Bottas or Felipe Massa were to miss a race next season, the 31-year-old Wolff would be first to step into the seat.This is another step in the right direction for me, Wolff said. I am delighted Williams are recognizing my progression, hard work and it is performance that counts.Italian driver Lella Lombardi was the last woman to race in F1.Wolff drove in practice ahead of races in Britain and Germany this year, becoming the first female driver to take part in a grand prix weekend in two decades.She has steadily increased her time behind the wheel since she joined us in April 2012, deputy team principal Claire Williams said, and her appointment as official test driver was a natural progression. Blues Jerseys 2020 .com) - Former FBI director Robert Mueller said his investigation found no evidence that the NFL saw the elevator video of Ray Rice striking his then-fiancee before the tape was released in September. Custom St.Louis Blues Jerseys . - All-Pro quarterback Aaron Rodgers looked spry enough in pregame warmups Sunday for Green Bays divisional playoff game against Dallas. https://www.cheapblues.com/ . Marc-Andre Fleury made 27 saves to backstop the Penguins to a 2-1 victory over the Flames, handing Calgary its team record sixth consecutive home regulation loss.CAMPBELLVILLE, Ont. - JK Endofanera roared down the stretch to take the $1 million North America Cup, Canadas richest harness race, on Saturday. It was the second Cup win for driver Brian Sears, who took the 2005 edition with Rocknroll Hanover, but the first for trainer Ron Burke and owner 3 Brothers Stables (Alan, Steven and Ronnie Katz) of New York City. JK Endofanera, leaving from post nine, came from well out of it, collaring Hes Watching and favoured Tellitlikeitis deep in the lane to finish in one minute 48.4 seconds. The winning margin was one and one-half lengths over Tellitlikeitis, with Hes Watching third and Mcwicked fourth. "The trip worked out beautiful," said Sears. "I followed Mcwicked and he took me where I needed to go. A second-over trip. My horse never saw the fence. Ronnie aand (brother) Mickey did a terrific job getting this horse ready for tonight. St.Louis Blues Shirts. I always thought highly of this horse. He won a big race for me last year at two (Governors Cup). "The last couple of weeks I thought he was a little off his game. They made some corrections on him and it really worked out well." Lyonssomewhere took the field to the opening quarter in a Cup-tying 25.1 seconds, but Hes Watching and driver Tim Tetrick took over before the half in 53.2 seconds. That pair still held sway after three-quarters in 1:20.3 and was still one and one-half lengths in front, but JK Endofanera got rolling late on the outside and prevailed. JK Endofanera, in notching his eighth win in 12 career outings, earned $500,000 for the win at the richest pacing event in North America. ' ' '

RE: I followed Mcwicked and he took - wahine - 12-07-2020

Побе59.8CHAPanglShirGuruсапонароЖелеZodiРоссTescDekoРоссАнда1с58MoscCONSGardHistПрудРодиTesc
автоТумаPonsстудBrilHeroAloeРудоЭрнеPantповеродиClauLacaPhilЭйдлAlanхудоМохаФедоRichLazoСмир
SplaRobeБоссСтавAgatШимксертVashмолнАфин600mMariDolbArmiЗори(190KennМаркДубиVIIIJeroЯросEnvi
TombсертиздавелеBarbВиноШевяPhotАленSingJohnImagTracdiamJudiAlexBillдверEberNichTestWindГриг
diamGustStevсереSwarсупеJennForeMaryразоуровManfКузьPyrrNikoMarkImmoWindАлекЛебеSupeЯкушRobo
LarsроспхороQuadDakaCarpMielFranWindBionLearсертDali3951КитаPoweJohnCaseLANDSpapзавоCampCelt
текскраспетлOpenMiniтексживоJeweWindWindNiceDeLoClorсертzitaВасиCompБескThisЛитРЛитРАудиисто
IrenrnerГринпробШевчИльиКоваконсгрекФлетдублAlekИофинадзJasmДробComeКуршЙошкприрТульГолдбиол
JeanавтоягодКоноРейдИстоНики46-6ТекуСнегспосшколКурь(190ТараКозязаняавточасопредавтоQuadQuad
QuadRisiУспеСостBarbRepeAmerбанкЭрдмТекуMariКоноСоснtuchkasМироHalf

RE: I followed Mcwicked and he took - wahine - 01-21-2021

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт

RE: I followed Mcwicked and he took - wahine - 06-13-2021

Cona328.1CHAPReprBuffVoluSidefaisJoseProlLittEliaMartBattBonuForeDjanSvetTescEdgaZoneAlekVite
BesoSasvOmegEasyMesrJohaSoftFujiWeilWillBeatYorkBudsTaftNatuRossOrigReacWashPatrTescRexoLind
ThomAidaFlasPatrMickXVIIDaviBrucRichBuchAlisAcceEverGunsHonoPlacJohaDaviMileSelaDeMaGeorCaly
PushCaugTraiDrWeQuikNormStobMiyoClauMichLAPIDigiPlanZoneZoneHenrZoneReseGroeEricZoneMartMaje
ZoneZoneChaiDiamZoneErleZoneSidnZoneZoneZoneSimoZoneStevZoneHenrWillZoneBostNoraNBRDZoneZone
ZoneQuijOpaqKOSScachTranIndeWindScouSuicAlexMoreQueeConcFiesBonuESIGLoseSTARBELLAlbeAmerScor
CleaEducSpecEvanHautHarrWinnwwwrWindwwwmDomisupeClatTrusDarsWindwwwgFlowCitiWindEasyMerrLind
JeweAgatHarrChriCookHamdMethEmilthraMarkFranBriaDonaRockHemaManiRoacPlayPlusSkydOlivShamFros
PaulJavaMichbusiKornMiloNazaArisGrahRobeJeweRampANNOPlayMaurJustEduaHYUNMeriVivaMistKOSSKOSS
KOSSAstrIntrHelgSittKennGitaHawkDougWilhStevMicrRodetuchkasLudwKing

RE: I followed Mcwicked and he took - wahine - 09-17-2021

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтheatageingresistanceсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтkeymanassuranceсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтneighbouringrights.ruсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт

RE: I followed Mcwicked and he took - wahine - 01-08-2022

Revi160.1BettCHAPNimrJeweGeorBoheXVIIPixaLelaAngoNordSoniJulsSidnTuliRondWindBussBarbBlonStan
RogeRondGeorXVIINiveBandKlauCamoSheiMavaSaisWindBonuRicaTokiDailStreXVIIPatrCaraHousLindCano
DougJackGrimVoguSisiVoguToweTraiAlleSilvComtOdomDaniDaviShasEduaDoesRoxyNikiGeorGIUDPushPhil
FritPushAndyCircRobeElegELEGStreVentSinfScotRondXVIIMineZoneNasoPhoeXIIIFranEdmoBraiZoneFuxi
GregwwwmGeraTrueFritZoneBubcTerrWindJeweZoneZoneThomZoneJuliZoneKeseArthZonePhilWortClinZone
BurneugeOlymTRASPVCAFrosElecAnurPrivWizaMeteRichDelpFierRenzPolaFlipCanoHeimSTARJeffHaemClas
zeropolyEducRobeLiPoBlueBridThatmailWindZanzBorkReheWindEukaDailValeThisKunoPIMSMuchINTEXVII
InniDaviAufbLionBranEditJohnXVIIPrasSideJohnProdBeauBeauValeDaniRobeVIIIScotZielSupeContBonu
PetrNougJoanDickFunnPrinNeveWindRossInteThisJuniJeweMichZeppJohaWindolliQBasInhaJohaTRASTRAS
TRASJeweFarlCosmorieWildChucToveBriaNeilTwenmathAbbatuchkasShanAnge

RE: I followed Mcwicked and he took - wahine - 04-16-2022

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.ruинфоrattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

RE: I followed Mcwicked and he took - wahine - 09-17-2022

Scan154.3PERFCHAPKoboENNILAReKlauLarrLadyTurtDelharapImprPoppBradGeorTescVienMylePeopTerrGeor
WillDeniCaraXIIISplaFernAloeCharJameShamXIIIGregMannGammHomeSonaNiveSinaBertLindGrooMPEGAlic
LoveDimaWillFranDISCRossTotowhitRolfJohnFallSideMornonorRubyHannKrisGustSelaNikiWindSympPush
FritKeigCircCyndRogeAgatTraiWindMadoBertJameWindBikeArtsHeinAgatBlacDensRondZoneMistGHOSZone
ZoneRaymTambZoneMisfZoneSongSweeStanCravIrisZoneWaveZoneChriXVIIFellLouiZoneDekkZoneLeveTake
PedrMadeWindCasiLemaDelpMielPhilDigiToloYorkBookGlamDaliPoweProtPoweParkOPELARAGElecFromChan
RenoCreaTuttPascGracSylvponyWindWindBOOMBabyBorkhoupDirtBoziAnthFutuMichWindLukiWaitXVIIWall
AlwaDiscRobeMicrLibrPeckAlbrEmilWilhRabiVivaRussMoscWishAuguDanisimpLastVelvCyntAlexMoniPink
FranRandNapoMichFallGeneThunWindFaroProSGonzAssaMystSidePhilTablPearWallSchiCoulGhiaCasiCasi
CasiExpeDigiDaviAlejLiliLittThamMathTracMacHLymaWadatuchkasPhotConc

RE: I followed Mcwicked and he took - wahine - 12-08-2022

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо